Monday, January 04, 2010

P.S. No hair cuts 'till Warrior Dash

I'm not going to mention anything about being absent for a number of months and how I'm so sorry that to make it up to every one of you Blahglievers, I'll give each of you a signed copy of the gold metal I may win in the future.

A wrap-up in list form:
LSAT
Motorcycle
Car
Work
Exercise
LSAT
Bagel Sandwich

and that's about it.

The waning sixth of my 2009 was dominated by LSAT reading and studying and I re-learned something that 18 years of school had tried to teach me: the idea that studying makes a difference is a myth. Like a Native American rapper.

Instead of the paragraph that used to be right here, which was full of weird, probably uninterpretable jokes, I'll simply say I'm retesting in February and I'm willing to cheat if you have cunning methods.


Current Reading

k5803.gif

Mitchell Cohen and Nicole Fermon, Editors

Taking a hint from my friend Kasey, one goal I have this year is to increase correspondence. Let's talk Blahglievers. If you're in or near central TX, on belay.

Sorry for the double post. Perhaps it won't happen again.

1 comment:

Kasey Spain said...

I made your blog? wow. this feels like the day I hit that biker...but more exciting.

Locations of visitors to this page