Tuesday, May 05, 2009

On Truth, Television, and Tall people


The Science Channel is my 'roids and I'm Nitro the American Gladiator.  How it's Made is my spice, and I'm a Fremen.
The TV in our office runs all day, ever present, like Eeyore's rain cloud, imparting wisdom to our subconscious.  The only two numbers you need to know when you work here are 206 (ESPN) and 284 (Science). If for no other reason that the following, I like the Science Channel: a show ran today simply called "Really Big Things," whose host was 6' 8" and 270 lbs.  That's truth in advertising, Blahglievers.

In other news, the Rockets beat my Lakers, my Yankees look as confident as the "Boom goes the dynamite" guy, and even though it's the offseason, Duke basketball is probably making a mistake. Fan-freakin'-tastic.

1 comment:

Prosso said...

God is telling you to switch teams.

Locations of visitors to this page